Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dental care for Huskies in three easy steps.


Step 1:

Ireland, getting started to brush her teeth. First, take the green mint stick and put it between your paws, so you can get a firm grip on it. For a Husky, it's easier to do this when you're lying down, rather than standing.



Step 2:

Open your mouth and use your paws to insert the green mint stick in your mouth. Use the rough edge of the stick to get in between your teeth, while trying to bite into it.



Step 3:
Make sure you brush everywhere, even all the way in the back! When I get to this part, I've usually already eaten half of my minty stick, which makes it even more difficult for me to reach back there. Nevertheless, by the time I'm all done, I do not only have very clean teeth but also a very fresh breath.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ireland!
It really sounds easy... I may have a try!
Licks :P
Raisa

9:52 PM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Hi Ireland,


Would you mind linking to this foster dogs blog that my mom started?

Thanks!

http://www.fosterdogsblog.blogspot.com/

Indy

5:04 PM  
Blogger PetraZ said...

My human buys those toothbrushes at our local Safeway. In Canada they are called "Greenies". I like them too.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Just Vegas said...

Hey! If you're not gonna bring her over here, at least post new pictures. The girls miss her!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home